Reader Request:
My 24th birthday is coming up at the end of the month, and I just got this great Michael Kors tiered black skirt for a steal ($19.99!). I want to wear it as part of an outfit and need some ideas for tops, shoes and accessories. I love your style find and know you can provide some great look ideas!
My 24th birthday is coming up at the end of the month, and I just got this great Michael Kors tiered black skirt for a steal ($19.99!). I want to wear it as part of an outfit and need some ideas for tops, shoes and accessories. I love your style find and know you can provide some great look ideas!
Here's a flirty birthday look that will work with your cute new skirt, and skirt included will only set you back $99.56. Happy birthday to you!
Shop Now:
Readers Own Skirt 19.99
