26 April 2010

The Savvy Stylist: Day at the Theme Park

Reader Request

I am having a problem. A couple of my friends and I are going to a theme park at the end of the month and I have no idea what to wear. I know its going to be hot during the day and a bit chilly at night. I need an outfit that is comfy, edgy, and will dry easily after getting in a water ride. I am pretty open but my style is very edgy and rocker chic.

This look will be comfy enough to spend the day at the park, but stylish enough for your rocker chick sensibilities. You can keep the jacket in your bag and throw it on when it gets cool. I skipped the jewelry because you'd probably have to take it off for the rides. The whole look costs only $91.39.