Reader Request
I'm going on a vacation to Harrison Hot Springs with a couple of my best girls this summer and I was wondering if you could create a look for a day of walking around and also a night look?
We have just the thing! The dress is great for day time with some of the jewelry, and transitions for night with the silver accessories and cardigan for warmth. Its easy to pack and affordable at just $97.70.
I'm going on a vacation to Harrison Hot Springs with a couple of my best girls this summer and I was wondering if you could create a look for a day of walking around and also a night look?
We have just the thing! The dress is great for day time with some of the jewelry, and transitions for night with the silver accessories and cardigan for warmth. Its easy to pack and affordable at just $97.70.
Shop Now:
