Reader Request
For Memorial Day weekend, I am going on a trip with my boyfriend and his family to NY to watch his sister sing at Carnegie Hall. There are a couple of catches: I am only going to be there from Saturday to Monday so I do not want to check in a bag. I need a nice outfit for Carnegie Hall, but trendy enough to go out after that won’t wrinkle during travel. And finally, since I am staying with the family I need quick, easy, trendy day looks that are versatile and fit the NY vibe. By the way - comfy shoes are a must! I have a very high arch so my feet start hurting quickly.
Sounds like a great trip! Today, I'll put together an outfit for Carnegie Hall, and I'll have some casual outfits for you later this week. Today's look costs just $99.99