20 October 2010

The Savvy Stylist: Oprah Show

Reader Request

I am going to be attending the Oprah show in Chicago next week. I am flying in for just the day, so I need an outfit that will be comfortable enough to wear on the plane, but also cute for wearing while at the show. The only restriction that they gave us was to not wear neutral (white or beige) tops since they do not show up well on camera. I am on the tall side, fairly thin and have pale freckled skin. I'm not afraid of color at all! It'll be the end of October in Chicago so who knows what the weather will be like. (I do have a neutral jacket that I will probably be wearing outside that is both waterproof and warm) I love the style of Reese Witherspoon and Jessica Alba, comfortable but chic and fashionable at the same time. Any help, or advice you can provide would be much appreciated as I have no idea what to wear! Thanks!!!

This outfit is comfy enough for the plane, but perfectly appropriate and stylish enough for the Oprah show. It costs $99.78.