03 November 2010

The Savvy Stylist: 10 Year Reunion

Reader Request

My 10-year high school reunion is the night after Thanksgiving. They're having in the private room of a pretty nice bar, and the dress code is "festive casual," whatever that means. I actually am pretty nervous about going to the reunion because I just got divorced, and I don't feel like bringing that up during all of the small talk that happens at these things. But I promised my friend that I'd go, so I'm going. I want an outfit that looks amazing, but doesn't look like I tried too hard. I have a sort of rocker-chick style, but I don't like to look like I just stepped out of Hot Topic, if that makes any sense. Do you have any suggestions?

This look says "festive casual" to me, and it's got a great rock roll vibe - but it's still stylish and flirty. It costs $99.57.

Shop Now:

Photobucket