I've been following your blog for a year or so now and love the ideas you put together. I will be celebrating my 33rd birthday at the end of the month and the plan is calling for a night of winery hopping! The past two birthdays I've been pregnant so I'm ready to finally celebrate my "30th" Birthday!! I'm a jeans kind of girl but not opposed to a dress or skirt. Color doesn't really matter, I will wear anything. Nothing too fancy but not too casual. I'm about 5'7 and around 150lbs. We will be in a limo or limo bus so nothing too short because I'll be crawling in and out. I'm a stay at home mom that lives in jeans, tees and sneakers... I really need some help finding the perfect outfit for my birthday. PLEASE HELP!! Thanks so much and can't wait to see what you come up with!
This look is festive and laid back at the same time. It costs $98.59.