12 November 2010

The Savvy Stylist: Accomplice New York

Reader Request

I'm getting married this winter, and my bachelorette party is in a few weeks. My bridal party is taking me to NYC for Accomplice: New York, which is part scavenger hunt, part tour, part interactive theater experience. Right after the show, we're going to go for a fairly casual dinner and low-key drinks. I need an outfit that is comfy enough to run around Manhattan in for several hours (read: jeans and flat shoes) but nice enough to go out in. I like to wear neutral colors, especially black. I have a black peacoat I can wear - I just need to know what to wear underneath it. Any ideas?

This outfit will offer the perfect transition from the show to the restaurant. If you want something a bit dressier for evening, just bring a pair of black pumps along! This outfit costs $91.09.

Shop Now:

Photobucket