My girlfriend and I are in the initial stages of planning a sneaky elopement to NH to get gay married, shhhhhh....! She's going to get a tux, but I need to find a cute white summery dress. I'm 5' 8" with a short, extra busty torso, broad shoulders, and really long legs. I can't wear anything strapless without flashing unflattering amounts of the girls, and I prefer wide shoulder straps so I can wear my industrial strength bra. I wear a 16W - 18W. Also, she's 4 inches shorter than me, and I don't want to tower over her, so I need little kitten heels or cute flats. We just bought a house, so we need to do this on the cheap! Help me!!
Congrats on your upcoming nuptials! This soft, romantic ensemble will pop against your girlfriend's tux. This look comes from eShakti, Target, Forever 21 and ASOS and costs $94.88.
Shop Now: