I have a request: I'm 20 years old and attend college in Atlanta. I'm 5'6'', 120 lbs and I have a fairly conservative style (which basically means no style at all). My boyfriend recently told me that the outfits I wear (generally jeans, a t-shirt or tank, and a cardigan with flats) don't really show off my personality. I was just wondering if you had any suggestions for adding some classy flair to an outfit I could wear day-to-day as a college student (ideally, no heels since I have to walk pretty far). I have brown hair and a fair complexion and have been told that yellow doesn't look good on me. Thanks for your help!
Here is an outfit that will help you to update your style without venturing too far from your comfort zone. It's still a cardigan with flats, but the puffed sleeves, the subtle sequins on the tank, the floral shoes, and the black skinny pants instead of jeans bring the style up a few notches. It costs $99.58 and comes from Delia's, Aeropostale, Wet Seal and Sephora.
Shop Now: