16 March 2011

The Savvy Stylist: SXSW

Reader Request

I'm heading to the SXSW Music Festival in Austin this week. I'm 27, and will spend most of my time looking around for free day parties with a group of friends - but I also have a day date planned so I want to feel feminine and hip. (I love Drew Barrymore's style as well as Mandy Moore's.) People have recommended dressing comfortably to SXSW, but, I'm lost when it comes to my outfit. I'm 5'3", a size 12 and have an oval shape. I usually feel best in cardigans and jeans or a skirt, but spring outfits totally stump me so I'd really appreciate any suggestions. Thank you!

This look is perfect for SXSW - it's comfy yet hip, and will easily work for all of your events. It comes from Ruche, Alloy, Urban Outfitters, Target and Forever 21, and it costs $95.57.

Shop Now:

Photobucket