24 March 2011

The Savvy Stylist: Work Trip to Mexico

Reader Request

I'm going on a trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico in May for work. There is an awards night and the dress code is informal. I'm having a hard time finding something that is dressy enough without being over the top. I'm 5'8, 160 lbs, and a size 12. I have dark brown hair, blue eyes, and medium (olive-ish) skin tone. I'm curvy, but heavier on bottom. I like heels, but prefer them to not be too high. There aren't any colors I just hate to wear, but I do love the peachy/coral and the jade green I'm seeing everywhere. I'm a mom, so I tend to dress more conservatively. However, I'm only 28, so I still love to dress fun. I love Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston's classic style. Please help!

I hope that this outfit meets all of your expectations. It costs $94.29 and comes from Delia's, Forever 21, DSW and Topshop.

Shop Now:

Photobucket