After months and months of her begging, I've agreed to go on a blind date with my co-worker's cousin. I'm pretty nervous about it since I got divorced last year and I haven't been on a real first date in seven years or so. We're meeting at a nice but pretty casual bar and we might get dinner afterwards, and I have no idea what to wear. I want to look nice but not like I tried too hard. Also, it's been HOT here, so I'd like to stay cool. I prefer earth tones and neutrals, and I tend to dress a bit on the boho side. Can you help?
This outfit is easy but pretty, very comfy and flirty. I hope it works for you! You can get it from Forever 21, Tilly's, Alloy and Arden B. It costs just $99.38
(And good luck on your date!)
Shop Now: