I work in philanthropy and recently received a complimentary invitation to one of our grantees' fundraising galas. Their invitation lists the dress code as "camera-ready." Being familiar with the organization and the price per ticket (the cheapest ones go for $750 each), I'm anticipating a crowd heavily sprinkled with the very wealthy and celebrities. Needless to say, I'm a bit intimidated and have convinced myself that nothing in my closet will do. To further complicate matters, I'll be heading to the event straight from work, and there is a high likelihood that peers and colleagues will be at the event. Can you help me find something "camera-ready," yet classy (so many dresses these days barely cover your butt!)? Something that I can either wear to transition from work to the event, or that would be easy to change into at the end of a work day?
This dress can easily transition from day to night when paired with the right accessories, so I've provided guidance for both work and the event.
Shop Now:
Dress $61
For Day:
Earrings $20
Blazer $40
Bag $40
Belt $7
Shoes $20
For Night:
Earrings $32
Bracelet $48
Clutch $30
Shoes $35