30 October 2011

Sunday Splurges: Feelin' Blue

I've been getting a lot of good useful information from your survey answers so far (have you taken the survey yet? Please do!) and it's going to take a lot of time to weed through all the data. But one trend that was easy to spot was that many of you don't really dig the Sunday Splurges. You'd rather that I posted affordable items, not expensive ones. But there are still enough readers who enjoy them that I don't want to stop posting them. And honestly, I enjoy them too!

So, from now on, I'm going to post the Sunday Splurges as usual, but also link to similar items for less. Whaddaya think?

I recently reorganized my closet and was shocked at how much blue is in there. I guess I'm a bigger fan of blue than I thought. So I was inspired to post some pricey (and not so pricey) blue items today.

Shop Now:
Marc Jacobs Bag (similar here, here) // Erdem Skirt (similar here, here) //
Nanette Lepore Coat (similar here, here) // Rachel Roy Necklace (similar here, here) //
Giuseppe Zanotti Booties (similar here, here)