04 November 2011

Personal Shopper: Autumn Engagement Shoot

Reader Request

My fiance and I are doing an engagement shoot at the beginning of November. I am in the midwest, so I really am not sure what the weather will be like, so layers may be key! Do you have any ideas for what to wear for shoot with both a park and city setting? I have light brown hair and blue eyes, so I love to incorporate some blues or jewel tones. I tend to look washed out in lighter colors and have been on the lookout for sweater dresses for a while. Any suggestions?

This blue sweater dress is versatile and can be dressed up or down, and chic wedge boots work on city streets on in a park. I hope you love this, and I hope you share your photos with us when they're ready!

Shop Now:
Dress $25 // Blazer $40 // Tights $12 // Earrings $20 // Boots $50