I recently got married in Estonia where I live, then did the whole thing over in the U.S. where I'm from. My husband is from Ireland and we are having yet another reception in January to celebrate our marriage with his family there, but this time I’m not wearing my wedding dress. I'm afraid the wedding extravaganza of two sets of parties, rehearsals, weddings, post wedding breakfasts, etc. has drained me and now I can’t come up with what to wear for the next one. I need something more casual and short so I can dance but that also still says special and maybe just a little bit bridal? I’m feeling a lack of inspiration, please help!
I always love putting together a more casual wedding look, and this one was no exception (I wish I had a place to wear that dress, because it needs to be in my closet)! I hope you like this look, and congrats on your marriage!
Shop Now: