I start my new job next week, and the dress code has me totally flustered. HR told me that the dress code is business casual, but that jeans are okay as long as we still look professional. I'm coming from a very formal office where I had to wear a suit and pantyhose every day, and I can't wait
to wear jeans, but I'm clueless about how to make a jeans outfit look professional. I want to let some personality shine through. Any suggestions?
It's pretty simple to bring jeans into the professional world. I've got just a few tips:
- Wear dark rinse jeans. Faded or light rinse jeans just scream casual.
- Keep the rest of your look very neat and tailored.
- Don't be afraid to add personality to your look with color and/or accessories.
Here's a sample outfit right here. What do you think?
Shop Now: