When I'm actually looking to purchase, I usually check my favorite shopping blogs first. Here they are.
See Chloe Shop: I first found Chloe through her style blog, The Chloe Conspiracy, and immediately loved her. Her outfits are incredible and she's pretty hilarious. But her shopping blog is much more useful, with coupon codes and sale alerts.
Grechen's Closet: Grechen also provides coupon codes and sale alerts, as well as sale picks, a newsletter, and outfit of the day posts. She's also got an entire media empire of fashion sites called Grechen Media.
College Fashion: This is a fairly new discovery for me. I'd heard about it but never checked it out because I've been out of college for a long, long time. But it's a great shopping site, full of shopping tips, advice and coupon codes for anyone seeking a bargain - not just college students.
The Look 4 Less: Jen's got a talent for finding lookalike items. If you're coveting something that's out of your price range, shoot her an email. Chances are, she'll know where you can find a similar looking item for much, much less.
So now you tell me: what are your favorite shopping blogs?