Best Dressed:
Charlize Theron in Dior
I wasn't sure about this at first, but the more I thought about it, the more I loved it. She looks pretty much flawless, although I do wish she'd picked more fun shoes.
Dianna Agron in Giles Deacon
This is sort of cracked out but I still loved it.
Emma Stone in Lanvin
Beautiful dress. The color suits her perfectly and the eagle belt buckle was the perfect unexpected detail.
Michelle Williams in Jason Wu
Last night I tweeted "Michelle Williams is dressed just like Michelle Williams." Which meant that this is somewhat par for the course for her. But if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I think she looks fab.
Rooney Mara in Nina Ricci
Last night, I also Tweeted "Unless you're Rooney Mara and it's your 'thing,' there is no reason to wear black on the red carpet. There are so many other colors." And it's true. I'm usually so bored by black on the red carpet. But this dress suits her to a tee.
Worst Dressed:
Amanda Peet
Angelina Jolie
Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen
Lea Michele in Marchesa
Naya Rivera in Vera Wang
Amanda Peet
She's so beautiful - why would she wear a stack of doilies?
Angelina Jolie
I'll admit that perhaps my hatred of this dress is irrational. It fits her very well, I'll give her that. And while it's mostly neutral, at least it has some color. I think that my problem with it is that it's so mature. Angelina is a young, gorgeous woman, but she has zero sense of humor, and it shows in the way she dresses. Bleh.
Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen
When I first saw Kelly, she was sitting down and I really liked the top of this dress with it's sleek shape and strong shoulders. But I've never liked mermaid dresses, and a wrinkled, unflattering mermaid dress is even worse. And that grey hair, isn't doing her any favors either.
Lea Michele in Marchesa
When I saw this, I rolled my eyes so hard I thought they'd pop out of their sockets. Lea is a young, pretty woman, but she insists on these over-the-top, vampy looks. The dress is wearing her, not the other way around, and the hair and makeup totally ages her. Leave the drama queen gowns to Beyonce, Lea. This is not for you.
I adore Naya in Glee (Santana is my favorite) but I can't understand why she'd wear a shapeless grey sack to the Globes. She's better than this.
So now, you tell me: who were your favorite and least favorite at the Golden Globes?









