13 February 2012

Kohl's Rock & Republic Show at NWFW: Looks for the Ladies


On Friday, I attended my first ever New York Fashion Week show to see the brand new Rock & Republic collection, which is available exclusively at Kohl's.


And it was just as amazing as I thought I'd be. The clothes were a little bit boho, a whole lot of rock and roll, and very, very wearable. I'll be featuring the men's looks later this week, but for now, check out some of my favorite looks from the ladies.













Do you see anything you like? I think I'm going to have to snag the grey wedges and red skinnies. If you want to talk about the new Rock & Republic line with other fans, you can do it in this widget right here!






Kohl's provided compensation to me as an incentive to blog about the Rock & Republic launch event. The opinions expressed herein are those of this author, and they have not been reviewed or approved by Kohl's in advance