19 March 2012

A Peek Inside My Bag

It seems like everyone else is doing these lately, so why not? It's fun!

First, the bag itself. I have a ton of bags and I usually switch them out every few weeks, but I've been carrying this Pendleton messenger bag for over two months now. It's time for a change, but I haven't decided which bag to use instead, so until I make up my mind, it's old Pendy here.


I recently cleaned it out, but there's still plenty to see inside:


Clockwise from top left: 

Sephora mirror (free with purchase)  •  plastic dog-print case from Forever 21 filled with lipstick/gloss/balm  •   neon pink heart nail file from Birchbox  •  animal orphanage volunteer orientation packet  •  cheap-o fake Prada sunglasses  •  Ray-Ban wayfarers and case  •  keys with Moo card keychain  •  Kindle Fire in Built neoprene case  •  spare change that didn't make it into my wallet  •  (barely visible) Light Blue by D&G  •  checkbook (I'm old-school)  •  iPhone 4s with Kate Spade case  •  pens  •  ponytail holders  •  animal orphanage volunteer badge  •  old-timey 160GB iPod  •  See By Chloe wallet (free with Beyond the Rack credit).

What's inside your bag? And if you've blogged about it recently, leave a link to your post in the comments.