11 June 2012

Guest Post from Blonde Bedhead: Outfit of the Day

This morning's guest post comes from Andrea, the stylish lady with an epic head of hair who blogs over at Blonde Bedhead. Get a load of this rad outfit she wore to work last week!

 I've been incorporating so much color into my clothing this spring season! I've been enamored by the variety of soft, pastel colors, but I try to balance the soft, feminine look with some edgier pieces like leather bracelets or worn in denim jacket. I actually wore this outfit to work a couple weeks ago. I work as a communications director of a government agency and they let me get away with quite a lot, surprisingly. On days I don't have business meetings or media interviews lined up, I take it a little more casual.

Outfit details: J Crew jacket swapped from Kendi Everyday, pants c/o J Brand, heels c/o Payless, bag by Rebecca Minkoff, choker from Urban Outfitters, zebra top c/o Idylle Clothing, cocktail rings c/o Courtney Kaye, vintage ring borrowed from Mom