The guy I've been dating co-owns a small brewery with his brother, and they're throwing their annual beer fest in a few weeks. It's an all-day outdoor thing with bands, barbecue, etc. My problem is that it's going to be SO HOT and I never know how to look cute when it's hot. Also, I'm going to be meeting a lot of his friends and family for the first time, so looking cute is even more important. I'd wear a cute dress but apparently, everyone sits on blankets on the lawn to watch the bands and I'd rather not do that in a dress. All I can think to wear is shorts and a tank top, but that sounds so boring. Do you have any ideas for something I can wear?
Shorts and a tank doesn't have to be boring! Just wear some cute, summery accessories and you'll stay cool while impressing everyone you meet.
Shop Now:
