I bought this dress to wear to a wedding, but then decided not to wear it after my friends convinced me that it was too short and tight to wear (it was a Catholic wedding). So I wore something else, but I loved this dress so much that I didn't want to return it. Now, I have this dress and have never worn it because it's too revealing for everyday life, and my nights out are usually spent at casual places, not clubs. In the winter, I could wear it with tights, ankle boots, and a cardigan, but I'm trying to figure out how I can wear it now, to a casual bar, without looking overdone.
Good call on not wearing that to a wedding, but I think it could be cute for a casual night out with a lightweight shirt tied over it (unbutton the top buttons), and simple flat sandals. Check it out...
Shop Now:
