10 December 2012

Holiday Party Fashion for Men: from Megan of Style Girlfriend

Megan from Style Girlfriend is awesome. How awesome, you ask? Well, when I asked her to put together a Christmas party outfit for the guys, she put together four outfits!

And since so many of you have requested that I put together more outfits for men, I recommend that you check out Megan's blog, which features male style from a female perspective. 

Casual Holiday Party: 
Pants: OBEY, $68 // Sweater: J.Crew, $90 // Belt: Banana Republic, $45 // Shoes: Lacoste, $160 // Ring: OBEY, $24



Fancy Holiday Party:
Sport Coat: Ben Sherman, $395 // Shirt: Banana Republic, $80 // Pants: Gap, $70 // Shoes: Clarks, $71 // Belt: Banana Republic, $45





Office Holiday Party 
Sport Coat: J.Crew, $328 // Vest: Ralph Lauren, $225 // Shirt: Brooks Brothers, $88 // Pants: Bonobos, $98 // Shoes: Fossil, $133 // Belt: Torino, $45





Ugly Sweater Party 
Sweater: My Ugly Christmas Sweater, $50  // Jeans: H&M, $20 // Shoes: Clarks, $120 // Belt: Orvis, $59