Today's post is courtesy of Eboni from The Fashionista Next Door, who is showing us the very, very useful skill of shopping in one's own closet. Thansks, Eboni!
Hi there! Eboni here from The Fashionista Next Door, and as always, I'm thrilled to be filling in for Dana while she's on vacay! The holidays are upon us, so of course, we're talking all about holiday style. When the holidays roll around, I just can’t help myself…I get the urge to start shopping! And, I end up buying a bunch of holiday party outfits that I only wear once. This year, I am doing my best to break the habit, so I am revisiting some of my recent holiday friendly ensembles to get the juices flowing about how I mix them up for a whole new look this holiday season!
Sequin Pants
I've only worn these pants one time, and they are so perfect for the holidays! I love that they can be dressed down with a slouchy sweater or up with a fancy blouse or jacket!
A Tuxedo Jacket
When all else fails, take your cues from the fellas with a tailored tuxedo jacket. This white one steps a simple LBD up a notch in a pinch…or how cute would it look with my sequin pants?!
A Sparkly Top (and special accessories)
Some holiday soirees are a bit more laid back. This sparkly top is perfect when cocktail attire isn't required, but I still want to feel festive. I can wear it with practically any basic bottom in my closet! I could totally replace the white tuxedo jacket with this top, and throw on a pair of flats…and viola! I’m ready to go!
How do you remix your wardrobe to prevent over-shopping during the holidays?
XOXO.
Eboni


