It's time again for me to remind you all of my Dress for Success fundraiser.
The mission of Dress for Success is to promote the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
I'd like to raise $2500 to donate to Dress for Success, and I'd love your help! I've created an account on Crowdrise to manage the fundraiser, and you can donate here. Donations can be as little as $10 or as much as you like - any little bit will help. I have the link up on my sidebar for easy access.
Donations have been trickling in, but I hope that we'll start to see an increase now that the holidays are over. If you're unable to donate money, there are other ways you can help Dress for Success:
- If you have business-appropriate clothing in good condition that you'd like to donate, here is a list of the Dress for Success local affiliates.
- If you can't offer money or clothing but would like to offer your time, here is how you can volunteer.
- Or shop at a vendor who supports and donates to Dress for Success.
Thanks!
Dana