01 March 2013

Spring Pastels from Target

The warm weather will be here before you know it, and I've teamed up once again with Target to talk about spring pastels. Now's the time of year to break out those yellows, peaches, mints, corals, pinks, lavenders, and blues. Adorn yourself with sherbet-inspired hues and fresh, light florals. I'm getting excited just talking about it!

Here are some of my favorite affordable pastel picks from Target's spring collection.

I'm always excited when I can switch my heavy parkas and wool coats for a lightweight jacket.

Outerwear 


And wearing spring dresses with bare legs always makes me incredibly happy.

Dresses:




How could you not have a smile on your face with these candy-colored kicks on your feet?

Shoes:


And these pastel accessories add a brightness and freshness to any look.

Accessories:



Spring only lasts for a few months, but you'll be able to wear your Target pastels all the way into summer and beyond.

Swimwear:







Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target

It's time for springtime.