28 June 2013

Blog Redesign and Google Reader Alternatives

Happy Friday!

You may have noticed that the old blog has a new look! Since I stopped accepting sidebar ads, I decided I wanted a cleaner, streamlined template, and Jess Wright Design delivered.

We believe that all the bugs have been ironed out, but if anyone comes across any issues, let me know in the comments here or by emailing me at whatthefrockblog@gmail.com.

Also, Google Reader is officially going away on Monday, July 1. So, if you're still using Google Reader and want to keep up with What the Frock? and all of your other favorite blogs, you'll need to switch to something new. Here are some suggestions.

Feedly Import your Google Reader with one click
Bloglovin A fun way to follow blogs
Facebook All of my blog posts are automatically posted to Facebook
Twitter All of my blog posts are automatically Tweeted as well
Any other RSS Reader Click to access What the Frock's RSS feed to follow with any reader you use.

Have a great weekend,
Dana