09 June 2010

5 Under $50: Holley from Dead Flowers' Picks

I first discovered Holley as a Blogger when she was posting on Weddingbee as Mrs. Mouse. But now that her days of wedding blogging are over, I've been following her personal blog, Dead Flowers, in which she discusses a little bit of everything. Also - if you like headbands, check out her Etsy shop!

So, take it away, Holley!

So I'm a huge fan of neutrals - brown, gray, tan, beige, black, cream. But how fun is the neon trend? Don't think you can pull it off? Well, I've put together five adorable and decidedly adult neon items that will keep you bright and cool all summer. Even better - they're all under fifty dollars! Might I recommend pairing your high octane pieces with neutrals? I'd wear any of these items (besides the sneaks, obviously) with a pair of light brown, leather brogues.