27 October 2011

Inspired By: The Twin Peaks Dream Room

When I was in high school, Twin Peaks was one of my favorite shows. The Mister and I have been watching it again on Netflix streaming and it's gotten me all nostalgic for the early 90's again.

If you haven't watched the show before, it's very, very strange - very David Lynch-ian. One of the most famous scenes from the series was a dream that FBI Agent Cooper had. The full 6 minute video clip is below, but if you don't feel like watching the whole thing, I've included a still of the room in which the dream takes place.




As we watched this episode over the weekend, I realized that the room included two of the biggest current trends: chevron and red. And so I was inspired!

Shop Now:
Clutch $35 // Skirt $40 // Earrings $34 // Blazer $60 // Necklace $22