22 October 2011

What I'm Wearing: New Dog Park

There are so many things that I miss about the city since we moved to the 'burbs - and one of the biggies is having a dog park nearby. I feel like our guy has been pretty lonely since we left the city. But last week, I did some research online and found a baller park just a few miles from us. Our dog loved it and the Mister and I did, too. 

I just threw on a bunch of old comfy clothes to wear to the park, and I ended up really loving my outfit. My favorite part? The vintage loafers I recently snagged for two bucks!

Shop Now:
1. Shirt: Urban Outfitters (similar here, here)
2. Sunglasses: Ray-Bans (similar here, here)
3. Handbag: Urban Outfitters (similar here, here)
4. Jeggings: Hue (similar here, here)
5. Loafers: Vintage (similar here, here)