First of all, don't forget my fundraising drive for Dress for Success. If one of your New Year's resolutions was to give more to charity, why not donate to this fashion-related cause. Dress for Success promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
And secondly, I thought I'd feature an outfit that I wore a couple of weeks ago. It reminds me of the type of outfits that I used to wear twenty years ago (!) in the early 90's. And everything I'm wearing in this outfit is at least a year old, which is rare for me. Well, except for the tights, which are brand spanking new!
Dress: Forever 21 (similar here, here) // Tights: Target // Shoes: Zara (similar here, here) // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (similar here, here) // Bracelet: Unknown (similar here, here) // Necklace: Piano Bench Designs (similar here, here)